Sunday, October 21, 2018

I have not had the crosses of many, but I have had heavy, Chief spreading bull shirt. I was not always very graceful about that, nor about many a heartbreak, but I do know and I can honestly say that Chief will have been best, always best. My 20/20 hindsight must, though grudgingly at times, fully own that Chief was appropriate at every point, in every instance. Saying that does not mean that I can no longer be terrified at this or that prospect. I can. We all can. Jesus was in Gethsemane. It is a very human fear, and God finds our humanity, in which He sees His Son, very fetching. So don’t freak out if you still get scared, it is part and parcel of our human condition. But even then, we must train ourselves to praise! Jesus, I trust in You!
Chief spreading bull Sweater

Buy this shirt: Chief spreading bull shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -