Friday, September 7, 2018

Started with a very tight 14/16 jeans probably should have been an 18, but couldn’t bring myself to You can’t buy happiness but you can buy busch light and that’s pretty much the same thing shirt! I couldn’t be more happy with my results and want to share them with the world! Since Satrting with Skinny body care, I now go potty every day to every other day, without the massive straining and haven’t had but two small hemorrhoids in the last year. When I was getting them constantly before! Even to the point where I would have to go have them cut out! Prolly the most painful thing next to giving birth to my son! But I can truly say, that since I have been using Skinny Fiber, the IBS has disappeared.
You can't buy happiness but you can buy busch light and that's pretty V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -