Friday, September 21, 2018

American singer and actress, an African American woman who starred in Vintage vintage vintage vintage 1975 October shirt. She was nominated for a Golden Globe in 1975 for the title role. No way to coax myself back from where I came, so I decided to head to the burn pile by the creek and set fire to the giant stack of broken tree limbs, twigs and other natural remains left in the wake of last winter’s storms. The melodies in my head getting louder in the silence of the night and early morning. Little lyric corrections and speculations follow as I hum to myself, staring into the fire.
Vintage vintage vintage vintage 1975 October V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -