Friday, September 21, 2018

I learned how to love my children by experiencing the love of Grandma’s bootiful crew Mason Sophia William Jasmine Jackson Hazel shirt. I learned how to be my kids’ number one fan from my mom and dad. I learned the importance of being involved and present in my kids’ lives from Mom and Dad. My husband betrayed me, he betrayed me with my own blood whom I was upbringing all her life as if I was her mother. I wanted to kill myself several times in order to make the situation easier. I was finding a lot of ways to kill myself; to leave this life but I could not because of my son and maybe I am not brave enough. I’m part of the xo family. Abel will hit the Grammys’ stage! I have no doubts.
Grandma's bootiful crew Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -