Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Have to steal this to show my daughter because my granddaughter is Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your business nosey bitch shirt. If you like this shirt or have a cute idea for that special person click the link below and message us. Make sure to Like our page so you can keep up with all the items we make. My terddler went back to being the toddler I adore and love so much by helping me do the dishes and giving his sister love. If you thought that Turd Ferguson lady’s Final Jeopardy answer was the funniest thing about that episode, you weren’t paying attention to the rest of her amazing performance.
Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your business nosey bitch Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -