Thursday, September 13, 2018

When she calls you ugly and cusses you out for no reason but you know This Heifer don’t take no bull shirt and a long nose. You know it! I ain’t bought to sit there and let someone talk shit knowing dang well she ugly herself. My mommy has been talking to me about what is going on today in our communities. I want to help all my friends be friends I don’t care what color they are! You can keep trying to knock me down but I’ll always get back up. Not one regret on us becoming friends. You are a kind, understanding, laid back, take no bull crap, trusting, and most loyal person that any one cld ever be.
This Heifer don't take no bull Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -