Thursday, September 13, 2018

The best gift you can give is a smile andhug for all those near to your heart! I love Snoopy hug Woodstock and hearts shirt it changed life for all of us. Just when I thought I couldn’t love more than I already did and there you were a little peanut for us to love and mold into the handsome, strong minded, smart and funny little person you are today! The huge hugs you give me and tell me I’m your favorite grandma! When you say I love you grandma it melts my heart. You are a blessing to all of us! I’m so proud to be your grandma and I love you more then any word could very express and will be there for you until the end of time!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -