Sunday, March 3, 2019


My husband and I had recently moved to Old Fart Life Sized Action Figure Funny Birthday T-Shirt Black Custom Ultra Tshirt – WackyTee. My newly retired parents soon followed so they could be near their grandchild. Not being from Florida, I was always sweating and feeling out of place there. But in the months following Natalie’s birth, my body was even more difficult to inhabit. I was hesitant to put on a bathing suit, but if there was one thing my baby loved, it was the water. One evening, my mom and I took Natalie to the community pool where Mom did daily water aerobics. As I pulled Natalie gently through the water, my mom said something completely unexpected.  When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change.
Old fart action figure loaded with opinions V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Old fart action figure loaded with opinions shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -