Thursday, August 23, 2018

Just cant get my brain around chicken tacos much less seafood tacos, Feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty shirt! As a true Arizona girl, I had to find a way to still have my beloved tacos, but in a healthier way. I came up with these cute lettuce wrapped organic turkey tacos. It’s absolutely delicious and super easy to make. I love these Lettuce Tacos! They are high in protein, low-sugar, gluten/lactose free and packed with vitamins and minerals! Give them a try at home tonight! Once the turkey is fully cooked fill the lettuce shells and top with your favorite ingredients.
Feed me tacos and tell me I'm pretty Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -