Thursday, August 23, 2018

Read to my grandchild for the first time today! I can hardly wait until August so he/she can see the I’m a drop the f-bomb kinda soccer mom shirt. Every day is a gift. Joan and I are really looking forward to spending the day with my kids and grandkids. Visited Mount Rushmore with my grandson yesterday. Not for history – I wanted to prove that there are faces that move less than mine! And if he doesn’t? Millions of people, led by the young people who want to transform this country, are going to have to say: Sorry, Mr. Trump, I want this planet to be healthy and habitable for my children and my grandchildren, and that is more important than the short-term profits of the oil industry.
I'm a drop the f-bomb kinda soccer mom Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -