Thursday, September 13, 2018

Runs great just looking for a smaller dirt bike for my brother will trade for All I need is this dirt bike and that other dirt bike and those dirt bikes shirt – And that other dirt bike and those dirt bikes over there and the dirt bikes in the other room and shirt. So I love dirt bikes and got one a few years ago from my then husband but unfortunately our marriage ended and my dirt bike left with him but he left this bike behind said he didn’t want it. This bike is complete and runs can anyone tell me anything about it and how much it’s worth? So, what are you waiting for if you have always wanted to be apart of the motorcycle industry and more importantly be apart of a great team then apply today!
All I need is this dirt bike and that other dirt bike and those dirt bikes V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -