Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Today was a bitter sweet day. Today was Proud mom of a 2019 senior shirt or my handsome young man. Lord I’m so thankful for this respectful, intelligent, and smart son you blessed with me. I’m already in my feelings. Time please slow down. Use this upcoming year as another stepping stone to your future baby. I’m so proudof my daughter throughout all her years of school she always was aA student n smart n I’m blessed to be her mom. It has been one of the greatest joys in my life to raise you to be your Mom and to watch you grow all of these years, into the amazing human that you already are. You make me sooo proud everyday Alyssa!
Proud mom of a 2019 senior Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -