Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Well tonight’s supper on the farm is going to be pulled pork barbecue sandwiches on a Pig rub my butt then you can pull my pork shirt have to do is get home from Charleston so I can pull my pork and shred it up and add my barbecue sauce! I truly wish it would to Sheila but don’t feel alone I drink a lot of that ensure myself on days! After 14 hours it’s ready. A little time to cool and then I can pull my pork – so to speak! Just experienced the bbq’d pulled pork from subway. I just have to say subway can pull my pork. It’s terrible and for 8.50 its a travesty. Sweet baby ray should be ashamed. Joe Owens can vouch for me.
Pig rub my butt then you can pull my pork Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -