Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Nick had sent me this a few weeks ago. Shows off Howard’s personality and Hei Hei rooster I just freaking love chickens Ok shirt. Can you believe we played together as little girls in Adelaide never see each other again and then, 20 odd years later we meet again, across the othe side of the country, in random Lismor. I’ll be honest I just freaking love food and my portions are usually unnecessarily large! I had the most beautiful talk with my husband tonight about how we have seen the most beautiful love and grace of a God in our lives & now we can’t wait to see it in our marriage.
Hei Hei rooster I just freaking love chickens Ok Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -