Saturday, September 22, 2018

I made this last night delicious but really rich and a massive pain in Pig I love guns and bacon shirt, I suggest overlapping the noodles so it doesn’t fall apart like mine kept trying to do. Yes. I had that problem I had to weave the noodles as well. and it wasn’t quite as small and petit as theirs. It was pretty massive like yours. Your wrap came out nice. Why do all these recipes call for bacon? Ugh, I do not eat bacon is absolutely disgusting. Could this be made without the bacon or maybe wrapped in something besides bacon? I don’t even eat turkey bacon and not a big fan of pork at all really.
Pig I love guns and bacon Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -