Saturday, September 22, 2018

I am insulted by the top spots. Official Holy shit I love tacos shirt and are not even made with handmade tortillas. Please redo the research and consider cities closer to Mexico, with more Mexicans. My top spot is Taco Tote. Yes this is a bullshit list by people that don’t know what real tacos are. Hell if King Taco is on the list, it’s not a real taco list. Go back to reporting on the Kardashians or something. Food is not this sites specialty. I love all kinds of tacos. I’m not prejudiced it would be a great job for a computer technician like me. You can eat tacos and still be on Diet tacos aren’t that bad for you to smh I eat chicken tacos there pretty good.
Official Holy shit I love tacos Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -