Friday, September 28, 2018

A successful husband and wife relationship begins with No soy solo la Tia soy Tambien la Madrina shirt; he has been ordained by God as the head of the family, and the responsibility for its welfare rests upon his shoulders. As I am walking in the valley I see a heard of buffalo coming my way I try to outrun them when I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me his way! I stumble and fall in his arm’s my eye’s look right at his chest! I hear him say please do to move for these mighty buffalo are running for there lives! I ask him why they would run for there life’s when there is none to harm them here!
No soy solo la Tia soy Tambien la Madrina Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -