Thursday, September 27, 2018

Wanna wish my best friend, my kid’s mom, my lover my backbone, My boyfriend is my rock my best friend my soulmate and he’s hot as hell shirt. We have been rocking for 15 years strong and today is your day you can have whatever you want. When life is tough and seems a storm tries to blow and ruin me away. You’re always been my rock, a back to lean on and a shoulder to cry on. For the day I met you and the day you have chosen me to be your wife. I just hope that every birthday you spend with me is the best one in your life for the greatest part of my every day is sharing it with you. May God bless you with all the joys and happiness you desire and hope for.
My boyfriend is my rock my best friend my soulmate Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -