Sunday, September 2, 2018

Thank everyone for all of the love shown during my husband Sickness and Death just so overwhelmed! Mess with me I’ll fight back mess with my wife and they’ll never find your body shirt was my bestfriend my protector my soulmate my supporter my strength my provider my hero he was just a good Man, he loved God so much even when he was sick he would press his way to preach Gods word ,when he speak Everybody listened he spoke with Power! That’s so sweet coming from a woman of great virtue. Be blessed my sister and I pray your strength. When I started my business 2 years ago it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Mess with me I'll fight back mess with my wife V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -