Saturday, September 15, 2018

One day, he will show up and give his Grandma a big fat sloppy kiss Grandma Saurus shirt because you never gave up on him. Always let him know how much you guys love and miss him. Your grandson will be older one day and he will see what they are doing to you. Just keep loving him. Sadly, suddenly I am unable to be with my grandson. His dad, my son, has not allowed us for more than 5 days in the last 7 months. I added to his anger by buying a $4 toy. Weeping. Understand your pain well, I lost out the only son 4 years ago, I have only seen his only child & my only granddaughter 4 times since, breaks my heart, we have no phone calls either, no cards it’s just awe full.
Grandma Saurus Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Grandma Saurus shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -