Friday, September 7, 2018

Nowhere in my job description does it say I need to like my coworkers My only goal when I work is to Drink up bitches shirt, I’ll even clean up when an oldster pees all over the floor in the washroom. If the other employees like me ok, if not I could care less. My coworkers are just that coworkers. Not there to make friends. Yes I’ve been using it for years warm water with lemon sometimes with a teaspoon of honey. Your coworkers could all be raving psychopaths and coffee has the ability to make you shrug that off. How many pots of coffee do I need to drink b4 this becomes true for me.
Drink up bitches Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Drink up bitches shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -