Friday, August 24, 2018

I can handle being gluten and dairy free but this alcohol free thing has got to give! There’s a 99.9% chance I need a Miller Lite and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt but it’s the alcohol. I’m alcohol intolerant too! Never knew it was a thing. Ya that’s tough! I’m feeling your pain on this warm summer night! Scramble egg whites turkey bacon and wheat toast was a hit. I need a miller lite now, but na I gotta find me a stable job im tired of temp services somebody send me some leads who gonna hire my old a**. Last one. As soon as dusk, it is going on the trash! Dan! Seriously, help me get home. I can’t even pronounce this beer.
There's a 99.9% chance I need a Miller Lite and a 100% chance Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -