Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I’m super excited my friends Lara Frazier & Sober-Evolution are hosting this first of its Official Sober AF shirt event this weekend! Can’t wait to mingle with my sober peeps! See you all there! This ain’t easy to put out there but I’m gonna do it anyway. I wrote this for my friend mark in treatment who also gets credit for the filming. I’m guessing not too many people on my friends list can relate but I bet a friend of yours or a family member can. I’m not the first to speak up on this I’m just trying to add a little more to the already paved road others before me have been working on.
Official Sober AF Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Official Sober AF shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -