Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I use to drink Mountain Dew all day every day, well I’m not addicted to Mountain Dew we are just in a very committed relationship shirt, but now have been totally off of it for about 4-5 months. Had an eye appointment today for bad headaches and blurred vision. After my total exam she ask me if I was a dew addict, I laughed and said not anymore & told her how I had stopped & whatever. She said the brominated vegetable oil in it causes nerve damage and can cause huge problems with the eyes and possibly blindness. I’m not addicted or anything. But I just bought a can of Mountain Dew for $0.65 instead of waiting until tomorrow when we go to Walmart and can buy the generic 2 liter for $0.94.
I'm not addicted to Mountain Dew Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -