Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The New York Islanders have named Piero Greco the clubs new goaltending coach and New York Islanders shirt. I would like to announce that I have named myself the NHL’s Director of Sarcastic Affairs. I can’t wait fo the Isles to win the cup without JT, and then have one of his former teammates holding the Cup and saying this could have been you, John. Also, did anyone forget how Toronto pushed Kessel out? Wanna take bets that this happens to Tavares in the next few years? My issue isn’t with the posts, it’s the moronic regurgitated comments that I didn’t find funny when they were original.
New York Islanders Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: New York Islanders shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -