Sunday, August 26, 2018

We’re still reliving that clutch pass from Kevin Harvick against Kyle Busch yesterday afternoon. I’m a Sassy talkin’ flip flop wearin’ Kyle Busch lovin’ Kinda girl shirt is the best. Like him or hate him he’s thee wheelman currently. He’s as good as the best and his driving record proves it. I thought you were referring to his double standard. You know, how one week he’s telling fans not to watch if they don’t like that kind of racing, then two weeks later he’s complaining that he wasn’t passed cleanly. Silly me. But yeah, he is talented, no doubt about it. Yeah, I hear ya.
I'm a Sassy talkin' flip flop wearin' Kyle Busch lovin' Kinda girl Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -