Sunday, August 26, 2018

This boat has a working radars, scanners, electronics, etc. It was used on Lake Norman for a while. I like a sea and jeep and I hate people shirt to part with it, but don’t have time to tote it to the lake. We’d like serious inquiries only. I love your video when that Lexus lady pissed you off. I hate when people break the rules of driving. I know that California and Florida have few similar things like Orange County, Disney theme parks, Universal Studio, Sea World, Hollywood and bad drivers. I would definitely tell that Lexus lady to suck a dick and she is very racist.
I like a sea and jeep and I hate people Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -