Friday, August 24, 2018

Who needs coffee or an energy drink? Having a sister like you brings me the laughter and the hugs I drink coffee to burn off the crazy shirt. My crazy, loving, caring and fun sister, life without you would have been a nasty twister. May God, who sees into the very depth of every heart, look into your heart and help you achieve every burning desire nestled in there. I pulled into a gas station to get fuel and coffee. When I was walking in to pay I noticed a policeman watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas. I saw her & thought, is this lady stupid or crazy! With the policeman right there too?
I drink coffee to burn off the crazy Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -