Thursday, August 23, 2018

He’s always struck my attention in some way I don’t need anger management I need people to stop pissing me off shirt! This one time I wish it was in another type way Lord knows I do. This damn leg behind head whip from one handstand is pissing me off. In other news, not yet fixed with the airflare really trying to focus on piking and waiting till last second on my right band before throwing. Y’all be pissing me off talking about how many children is too many and be frowning up ya lil dirty faces about women having children. Real wealth is having a family!
I don't need anger management I need people to stop pissing me off Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -