Sunday, August 26, 2018

A north Durban business association has given foreign nationals until tomorrow to Cock holster shut your shirt and leave the area. By shutting down your bible, you automatically shut your life down. God give me knowledge and power, so that I can hold my bible everyday, read it and understand it much, so that I can live the word of bible. Most people who say this are from a generation that didn’t have five figure annual day care bills! Yes you are right the mom also stayed at home and the Dad worked and times where simple. Because I hate chores, and children are easier to train than monkeys!
Cock holster shut your Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -