Friday, September 18, 2020

 Everything was always a problem cause my sis and I have grown really close although, before high school we had a horrible relationship and we have different views, opinions, and way of doing things than my mom. I mean, she tried picking fights just because I didn’t want to take the Sons of Anarchy 12th anniversary 2008-2020 thank you for the memories shirt What’s more,I will buy this same route she takes home. She picked a fight with me cause I wanted to file my own taxes. She picks fights for anything. She just wants to stir up a reaction from us. So we have learned to ignore her and it’s the best way to deal with her and not let her win her game.Now, if we don’t agree with something mother says then we speak up. We’re not silent anymore and it kills her that we are fighting back. She tries to become a victim and tells her family we treat her badly. We stopped putting up with her shit when I turned 21 my sis was 22. After that day she knew she could not control us anymore. If it were up to her she’d have us tied down at home forever. She doesn’t want us to succeed cause that means we would move away and leave her all alone… since she has no friends. She drives everyone away so she only has my sis and I. 



Buy this shirt: Sons of Anarchy 12th anniversary 2008-2020 thank you for the memories shirt

Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -