Saturday, June 1, 2019


Damn you shouldn’t be doing that. I really feel sad for that girl. I’m the nicest asshole you’ll ever meet shirt what I feel or maybe she was just comforting him coz she really feels his pain. But if she’s starting to think about him and then he just told her that it is for his channel how broken she felt after that. How is it cute and nice to be a rebound? I just don’t understand people nowadays. It’s good to help the guy and everything and be there, but to consider sleeping with him because of his “breakup” just brings more problems I really don’t get this video. All I saw was desperation and trying to solve things the wrong way. I don’t know dude, but you sound like a fucking douche.
I'm the nicest asshole you'll ever meet Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m the nicest asshole you’ll ever meet shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -