Wednesday, May 29, 2019


It’s great but having the subtitles is Thank you for the memories Shadowhunters signature shirt it’s coming to the US. And if this is already for the US well yeah. I can already predict the outcome of sales. I mean it’s great that it’s in Mandarin but. it’s very distracting with the subtitles. I already watched it. Some storylines were a little bit off for me, but overall it was interesting. However, for the combat action scene, this trailer already showed the best part, don’t hold too much expectation. China movie these days is so terrible not like old-day used to be Where is the martial art where is the kung fu. Everything sticks too much with special effect CGI and computer. Excuse me but for a min, I thought this was Kun Lao from Mortal Kombat.  I’m sorry. This movie looks awesome. Just thought I’d mention it in case you haven’t seen the preview yet.
Thank you for the memories Shadowhunters signature V-neck-t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -