Saturday, May 4, 2019


Barreling down Official If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt. in my 85′, red and white Ford F-150 in Austin with a bag of tacos on the seat next to me. My brother was eagerly awaiting the evening victuals, unaware that his taco savior was driving on top of over 5 grand worth of unresolved traffic warrants. N.W.A was blaring through my speakers, displaying their diplomatic displeasure towards Police Officers everywhere as I took a drag of my Marlboro Red, when behind me, blue and red came to life. Sighing, I pulled over.

Official If I'm drunk it's my camping friends fault Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -