Saturday, May 4, 2019


Maybe he should clean up his language. I work to support my daughter’s softball addiction shirt, not setting a good example for her behavior going forward. Sorry, but his dirty mouth is leaving a way worse impact on his eleven years old daughter that if she were ever actually going to wear that thing. He upset I understand but the cursing not good in front of her but I agree with him she too young don’t need to be wearing them even in a joke. I can’t imagine my father ever talking like that in front of me no matter what age I was. How disrespectful this father is. His daughter will grow up to talk the very same way. Makes me sick! He could have made his point without using that language. His language is what is offensive, although he is correct the panties are not appropriate for ten years old.
I work to support my daughter's softball addiction Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I work to support my daughter’s softball addiction shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -