Wednesday, April 17, 2019


The fact is that I do have one person whom I consider my Snoopy and Charlie Brown watching cosmic black hole shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt, they would not reciprocate the same feelings. This kinda just drives me on not relying on anyone for anything(which BTW is the opposite of what you should do). I have spent a good part of the last 5 years going on trips, movies, doing shopping or just sitting at home on my own. It sucks but this is me and truth be told from a friendship point of view, I suck.

Snoopy and Charlie Brown watching cosmic black hole Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Snoopy and Charlie Brown watching cosmic black hole shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -