Friday, April 12, 2019


Rod Stewart has always been one of Rod Stewart vintage shirt. With his bad boy sexy image who can resist him. Too sexy for his own good. I have been very lucky to have seen so many fantastic bands over the years but I think Rod is the one I have seen the most 4 times what a great show he puts on cheers. One of the many best songs. All his songs left the best memories in our hearts. Maggie may still bring out the tears in my eyes. Those music years will come back but they will never be forgotten till I die.seeing his live performance was a great trip down memory lane. Sir rod Stewart your the best I love all your songs I went to see you in concert in Birmingham June 1982 I managed to get on stage and sing with you it would be a dream come true for me if you could one day come and do a concert in Gibraltar and invite me on stage to sing tonight’s the night.
Rod Stewart vintage Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Rod Stewart vintage shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -