Friday, April 5, 2019


I’m so sorry momma. My mom doesn’t want your advice okurrr shirt or Official my mom doesn’t want your advice okurrr T-shirt, and I would not wish it on anyone. Forever loved and never forgotten. We will have them back one day. Is she in jail? I could not imagine that poor mother and baby! Prayers for all involved my heart breaks for this poor mother and baby so sad. If this the same accident that happened on 275 in Northern Kentucky she was on a bridge, against the right side and the little boy landed over the bridge on the side of the hill. The father arrived before emergency crews and found his son. A tragic accident for this young family. This was not your fault, Mama. Know that. You did what any of us would do in that situation. I know you’re going to replay it again and again in your head, but please, don’t for one second think that you are to blame.
My mom doesn't want your advice okurrr Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -