Wednesday, April 10, 2019


It won’t be the last time your dogs Marvel pitbull Pitbullvengers shirt or someone you have to face in court Because one dog you sold killed a loved one. My beloved Italian Greyhound Sparkie who has crossed the rainbow bridge. On a calm day, he could fly just like Dumbo. I wish my Chihuahua would just let the cat near us. He’s such a sweet baby cat but she is not having it. Can’t we all just get along? You know where they are because they make noises all the time. I have a grand pug! Love her to pieces! We had our pug for 15 years. We miss our Lucy Lou so much. Such a sweet dog. Mine just died last Monday. I never regret having her. She was the best dog I ever had. I’m still devastated until now. If you think pugs suffer their entire lives and lead awful existences, you’ve clearly never met a pug parent.
Marvel pitbull Pitbullvengers Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -