Wednesday, April 10, 2019


Dachshunds are the best! Marvel dachshund Dvengers shirt, that’d be awesome I never knew until getting one they made so many funny noises and laid so many funny ways on their back. They have the cutest little stump legs and funny personalities! I love my Minnie girl, she is sweet, stubborn and sassy but she brings my husband and I a lot of laughter and joy. I painted two Weiner dogs this past week. Coco and Marty, quite the buddies. Super cute! Raised them over thirty years and loved every day of it, had few chewed things but to be expected with any breed when they are puppies. They all had different personalities just like people but wouldn’t trade one minute of the time with them. Loved them all. Everyone needs one!! I always grew up with Great Danes, Labs, German Shepherds, Pointer coonhound mix.
Marvel dachshund Dvengers Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -