Wednesday, April 10, 2019


My Angel and a few of her pups. Marvel Basset hound BHvengers shirt all the puppies out and when the time came to make a decision on momma dog, I couldn’t let her go. She’s my girl now! I will be keeping all of them. And yes, you are the second parent in this puppy family don’t you worry. Hey, Fallon pap says you a shot head. Omgoodness those puppies. Remember when Daisy doodle couldn’t go up and down the stairs. She would fall over her ears. Yes, stubborn, stubborn, but an unending love. Daisy is eleven tomorrow and the vet told us she has cancer. Now we enjoy the good and help her through the bad. You know a girl that I would love to sit on the floor with all the puppies around me. Does anyone know when/who posted this video? I have a basset hound who is full grown known and it looks like one of the babies in this video!
Marvel Basset hound BHvengers Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -