Friday, April 19, 2019


Back then when I was 5, my mother would often leave me with her brother- my only maternal uncle If I say something inappropriate I learned it from my uncle shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt. I liked him. He was a married religious man, with two kids back then. While my mom was undergoing a nasty divorce, she needed someone to take care of me while trying to make both ends meet. My dad was never there for me. So she had to work in order to support me financially. At that point, she was desperate and ready to take anyone’s support for babysitting me. So that settles it.

If I say something inappropriate I learned it from my uncle Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -