Wednesday, April 10, 2019


Tila Tequila’s second I need a double shot of whatever my students are on shirt. Could they not come up with another name? Why did they scream when they walked in. Did they not know who they were there for? They just needed to be on tv that bad? I would watch it for the laugh because they are hilarious together. These two fools. Have a feeling they are gonna let all the girls go and propose to each other. I totally thought this was a joke when I first saw it weeks ago this is gonna be fantastic! Is it bad I may be more excited about this than the game of thrones at the moment? I never thought I’d say this but Pauly is starting to get on my nerves! He’s been acting the same for the last 10 years and same old tired sayings. He needs to grow up. I do love Vinny though. They not gonna let no broad come in between their bromance.
I need a double shot of whatever my students are on Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -