Thursday, April 25, 2019


First of all to understand about use of I fish so I don’t choke people shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt on how does a fluorescent lamp actually works. The lamp we are disscusing is a premitive kind of lamp which is said to be preheat fluorescent lamp. Have a look at this circuit, We apply ac voltage at point B and by going through ballast it goes to lamp and we also have a starter switch in the circuit. So lets start from beginning how we start a lamp.

I fish so I don't choke people Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I fish so I don’t choke people shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -