Thursday, April 25, 2019


Besides that, there is just nothing, nothing good, nothing bad. War is not seen as glorious. It is quite obvious that most men of Dog tag I am a Veteran like my father before me shirt, but it is considered a private matter. Obviously my grandparents always missed their old life in their own village in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. They even had a sort of nostalgia for their times imprisoned in Russia. But the people of Germany were mostly always very keen on avoiding any nostalgia, even harmless things like cuisine or music that hinted at these topics, that inevitably dance around the fact that there was a pre-war era and something happened in Germany with apocalyptic consequences for all of Central and Eastern Europe.

Dog tag I am a Veteran like my father before me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dog tag I am a Veteran like my father before me shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -