Friday, April 19, 2019


Let’s look at this from a Auntimingo like a normal aunt only more fabulous shirt. I have (had) and Aunt whom I loved dearly until I was 13. She was married to my mom’s brother (so my blood Uncle). She died tragically at the age of 28, leaving my infant and toddler cousins behind and leaving my Uncle a widower. I was, and still am heartbroken over this. I still refer to her as my “Aunt ____”. Even though my Uncle has remarried. I don’t call his current wife “Aunt”, she is not the Mom to my cousins, that person is gone and will never be replaced.

Auntimingo like a normal aunt only more fabulous Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -