Sunday, March 24, 2019


I had a discussion with a friend a Warning I Bought The Drink Package T-shirt Cruise Vacation Mens Womens Ladies Custom Funny Saying believe in love and that I shouldn’t say I love so many things. That it wasn’t possible for me to love all the things I do. So for two days, I tried saying I really like. But you know it didn’t feel right, I do love my friends, I do love sunrises and sunsets and the list goes on and on. I really love this page that affirms I can love everything and not just really like things. I am sad to hear so many feel the need to judge. As a digital society, too many forget how important it is to share more good than bad.
Warning I purchased the drink package V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -