Saturday, March 23, 2019


Let’s lift our hands to the sky and dance, I.E.P. Shirt, IEP I encourage Progress, I Encourage Progress, IEP, Special Education shirt, Special education IEP. Let’s not hide anymore. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. This print hangs in my bathroom and makes me pause, smile, and refocus every time I see it! I vow to remember he is in the process of becoming; she is in the process of finding her way. And they are more apt to do it if I stop telling them how. By registering at the link below, you will receive a recording of the video if you can’t watch live. Thanks to so many of you who have already signed up. Your support of this teaching has truly blown me away.  This is not always easy, but sometimes the silver lining shows itself literally and clearly if you are paying attention.
Floral IEP I expect progress V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -