Wednesday, March 20, 2019


In the dark night, dawn awaits. In the sad eyes, joy still Veteran until I am out of ammo or I am out of blood I will fight for America shirt. This is important stuff you’re doing, Rachel. Stuff that makes a difference. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. Stuff that helps. Thank you. Your courage astounds me. This is so profoundly moving, wise, and hopeful. Your comments are priceless treasures and give great assurance to my heart. So often people turn away at times like this. And the person struggling with depression finds themselves alone instead of propped up by others. Your words have helped more than you know in helping me find the right words and actions for my daughter when she was struggling so much.
Veteran until I am out of ammo or I am out of blood I will fight Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -