Thursday, March 21, 2019

I think what I really need to do is let go Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves Utah Jazz shirt. Thanks so much for your reply. At one point during the walk, my husband stopped right in the middle of the sidewalk, paying no mind to the people and cars rushing past, and made an unforgettable declaration.  I can still smell the spring air, the exhaust of the cars, the storm brewing off in the distance. I haven’t forgotten those words, and I don’t think I ever will. I want to have more fun too but having more fun can be elusive. What does that mean? What does it look like in a life of duties, responsibilities, and obligations? I realize I am making a trade every time.
A woman who understands baseball and loves Utah Jazz V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -